We will no longer update on this blog... BUT leave this blog on your list and we will let you know when we update our private blog here. Then, just click here to view our blog. :)



For an invite just leave your email on the most recent update!


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Foot Zoning

As most of you know, for the last seven months I have been going to school for
(If you have never heard of foot zoning before then click on the link)
I am finally graduating this month!
I will be doing half price zones ($20) until November 1st.
So if you want to try it out for cheap, let me know.
Phone - (928) 243-0152
Email - tracibutler07 @hotmail.com
or leave me a comment.
I live in the Gilbert/Mesa area right now
And I am in the Snowflake/Show Low area most weekends (Friday - Monday morning)

0 comments: